The Camry is officially up and running. Or at least starting and able to verify that the wiring works anyway. I still have a high idle and a radiator that isn’t in the right space to even be hooked up yet. That being said I want to finalize the harness now that I know its not throwing any errors. For the Red MR2 I used expandable tubing. I like the look and ability of this over the standard split loom. The problem with the expandable tubing is that it doesn’t fit easily over connectors. I could unpin a whole lot of stuff to slip the expandable tubing and heat shrink on, but I decided to try a different route instead.
I picked up some supplies:
While I’m finishing up wiring I needed a few things for the power supply side. I picked up a 100 Amp Busman circuit breaker for the alternator feed wire, as well as 150 Amp circuit breaker for a future audio upgrade. The Fusible Link is for the alternator current sense wire.
I also picked up a little help for the looming process from another 80’s icon!